Service is the lifeblood of any organisation and at GTC Management it is not a department but an attitude.
GTC Management (UK) Ltd was formed in 2001 when several utility brokers merged into a larger company to offer procurement and broker services to the corporate business market.
GTC’s head office is located at The Barns Business Centre, Stretton Road, Stretton, Warrington and has now expanded its nationwide presence by recruiting representatives in major UK cities.
We are dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. Service is the lifeblood of any organisation and at GTC Management it is not a department but an attitude.
Our Business is simple but effective with excellence through performance. Our aim is to develop a successful business by bringing value and a competitive advantage to our clients.
We will work effectively together as one group to deliver the best possible prices to our clients. We value lasting relationships, honesty, integrity and trust.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We will work effectively together as one group, to deliver the best possible result to our customers and our company.
- We will put GTC Management (UK) Ltd’s business objectives above our personal agendas.
- We will put customer care at the top of our agendas.
- Effective and efficient management will be a priority for us all.
- Partners, customers and suppliers will be treated in a professional manner, as part of our team.
- We will adopt a blame free culture and encourage openness and honesty, creating an environment where cynicism, oppression and rudeness are not acceptable.
- We will respect all our staff; the contribution they make to the company; and acknowledge the need for people to balance their personal and business lives.
- We will use innovation, creativity, and hard work, coupled with our team’s unique mixture of skills to instil a passion to deliver above our customers’ expectations.
GTC MANAGEMENT – DIRECTORS:
Co-founder of GTC Management and former professional footballer, Gary played for Manchester City, West Bromwich Albion & Sheffield Wednesday as well as representing England, before setting up the company in 2001. Gary is responsible for growth in client base and the company’s sales team, his communication and networking skills have contributed greatly to building GTC’s impressive client list.
As Managing Director, Gary has developed and implemented the strategic plan for GTC, and is also responsible for the ongoing business plan for the long term future of the organisation. Gary’s is an active fundraiser for local charities, one of which is the company’s preferred charity Disabled Living in Manchester.
Kevin manages both the day to day running of GTC, based in the company offices in Warrington, Cheshire, and is responsible for ensuring staff strives to meet all performance targets, policies and rules set by the board. Kevin also monitors all of the company’s operational budgets. As company secretary Kevin is responsible for ensuring the compliance in relation to financial and legal practices, as well as issues of corporate governance along with recording the minutes at board meetings.
Kevin had previously been Credit Manager for a Steel Stockholding company, Sales Office Manager for part of the Bowater Group and Commercial Director for a Corrugated Packaging Company in the North West. In his spare time Kevin is The General Secretary of Manchester City Football Club’s Official Supporters Club.
GTC’s CHOSEN CHARITY
GTC is delighted to have Disabled Living, Manchester as our chosen charity. Learn more about how GTC Management support Disabled Living, Manchester.