About GTC Management
Service is the lifeblood of any organisation and at GTC Management it is not a department but an attitude.
GTC Management (UK) Ltd was formed in 2001 when several utility brokers merged into a larger company to offer procurement and broker services to the corporate business market.
GTC Management has a UK nationwide presence by recruiting representatives in major UK cities to reduce business energy costs.
We are dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. Service is the lifeblood of any organisation and at GTC Management it is not a department but an attitude.
Our Business is simple but effective with excellence through performance. Our aim is to develop a successful business by bringing value and a competitive advantage to our clients.
We will work effectively together as one group to deliver the best possible prices to our clients. We value lasting relationships, honesty, integrity and trust.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We will work effectively together as one group, to deliver the best possible result to our customers and our company.
- We will put GTC Management (UK) Ltd’s business objectives above our personal agendas.
- We will put customer care at the top of our agendas.
- Effective and efficient management will be a priority for us all.
- Partners, customers and suppliers will be treated in a professional manner, as part of our team.
- We will adopt a blame free culture and encourage openness and honesty, creating an environment where cynicism, oppression and rudeness are not acceptable.
- We will respect all our staff; the contribution they make to the company; and acknowledge the need for people to balance their personal and business lives.
- We will use innovation, creativity, and hard work, coupled with our team’s unique mixture of skills to instil a passion to deliver above our customers’ expectations.
GTC’s CHOSEN CHARITY
GTC is delighted to have Disabled Living, Manchester as our chosen charity. Learn more about how GTC Management support Disabled Living, Manchester.